Wednesday 24 October 2012

Re-Think, Re-Purpose, Re-Use

 
Amazing Vintage Accounts Drawers 
 
I just received a new shipment of my latest "favourite things".
 
 
 
 
 They are drawers from vintage general store account systems. They were used to hold customer's charge tickets before the days of credit cards.
 
 
 
They are from the States and date from 1920 through to the 1960's. However in the spirit of Vintage Influence's mantra of re-think, re-purpose, re-use, they now have a new lease of life as ultra funky industrial display, memo, inspiration boards.  
 
 
 
 
I have added a few to stock at the stall, Vintage Influence, H5, at Waverley Antiques.
 
 
 
 
And just to show you HOW amazing they can look.....check out the photo of three of them in situ in the kitchen of one of my fantastic vintage customers.....
 
 
 
I just LOVE them.

No comments:

Post a Comment